PUBLISHING DATE: October 31st 2017
Using the Services provided by Power ICT Srls, the Users may have entrust personal data and information.
– Art. 1 – Definitions
– Art. 2 – Scope
– Art. 4 – Purposes of the data collection
– Art. 5 – Types of collected data
– Art. 6 – Data collection procedures
– Art. 7 – Data processing procedures
– Art. 8 – Permits concerning External Services requested by PowerICT Services
– Art. 9 – Legal defense
– Art. 10 – Users exercise of rights
– Art. 11 – Final information
Art. 1 – Definitions
– PowerICT: Power ICT Srls, owner of the Service, head office in Potenza (PZ) in Via del Seminario Maggiore 115, CAP 85100, Basilicata, Italy, VAT Code and Fiscal Code 01946770763;
– Service (plural Services): generic service offered by PowerICT;
– WhatsThat: Service named “WhatsThat”, subject of these Additional Terms;
– User: physical person(s) or legal entity(s) using a Service provided by PowerICT;
– General Terms: generic use agreement between PowerICT and the User about the Services provided by PowerICT;
– Additional Terms: supplemental use agreeements between PowerICT and the User about one or more specific Services provided by PowerICT;
Art. 2 – Scope
Art. 4 – Purposes of the data collection
The User Data are collected to allow PowerICT to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes:
– registration and authentication;
– position-based interactions;
The data collection by PowerICT Services is intended to allow their correct operation, as well as their development and their constant improvement.
For needs related to operation and maintenance, the Services may collect system logs that record the user interactions and may also contain data, such as the User IP address.
Art. 5 – Types of collected data
Espamples of collected Data by PowerICT Services, either independently or through third parts, are:
– geographic location;
– data about the use of the Service;
– User contacts (for example the e-mail);
– Optional personal data required during the creation of the account on the PowerICT Services;
– photos and images.
Data may be entered voluntarily by the Users, or collected automatically during the use of the Services.
Faliure to provide certain data by the User may make the Services impossible to fully work.
The User assumes the responsability of the Data of third parts published or shared through these Services and guarantees to have the rights to communicate or disseminate them, freeing PowerICT from any liability towards third parts.
Art. 6 – Data collection procedures
The data collected by PowerICT Services are divided in two groups:
1. Data provided by the User, such as name, e-mail, phone number;
2. Data collected during the use of the Services by the User, such as information on the device and information on the logs, location data, cookies and similar technologies, local storage.
The information collected during the use of the Services by the User may be associated with the User itself.
Art. 7 – Data processing procedures
PowerICT treats User Data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent their unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with procedures strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to PowerICT, other persons involved in the organization of the Services may have access to the Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) such as external subjects (third part thecnical service providers, postmen, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agensies).
Place. The Data are processed in the operational headquarters of PowerICT and in any other place where the parts involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact PowerICT.
Data may be stored on servers located in different country of the one in which the User is located.
Time. the Data are processed for the necessary time to provide the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the User can always request the interruption or deletion of the Data.
Information shared by the user. If a Service is used to share information with other Users, it should be noted that if you share information publicly, such information may be indexed by search engines.
Sharing information. PowerICT does not share personal information of the User, unless it has obtained his/her formal consent and for legal reasons.
Further information about the data processing may be requested at any time from the User to PowerICT using the contact information.
Art. 8 – Permits concerning External Services requested by PowerICT Services
– basic information on the User registered on the External Services (id, name, gender, language, other Data publicly avaiable);
– access to the user’s private data (for example the city, contact list, birthday, photos and images, e-mail);
Permission for notifications. This permission allows the Service to send notification. Users may use External Services or content included in the PowerICT Services provided by third parts, but must first have read the terms and conditions of such third parts and have accepted them. Under no circumstances PowerICT will be held responsible for the correct functioning and/r avaiability of the External Services.
Permission for access via External Services account. This permission allows the User to loggin in a PowerICT Service through a User account on an External Service. This permission allows access to the user’s basic information and private data, as identified above.
Art. 9 – Legal defense
The User Data may be used by PowerICT for legal defense or in the stages leading to its possible establishment for the defense against the abuse of the use of the Services by the User. The User declares to be aware of the fact that PowerICT may be required to disclose the Data by public authorities.
Art. 10 – Users exercise of rights
The Users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existance of data relating to them at PowerICT, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or require its integration, deletion, updating, correction, transformation into anonymous form or the block of the Data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Request should be addressed to PowerICT.
The PowerICT Services do not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-parts services support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Art. 11 – Final information
The User can exercise rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003: confirm of the existance of data, origin, purpose, update, deletion, right of opposition.