Additional Terms of Service
ADDITIONAL TERMS OF SERVICES FOR WHATSTHAT
Whats That is a Service provided by Power ICT Srls which, using a software for the Augmented Reality and geolocation, allows the User to view and use a variety of contents, including elevation data and maps, information sheets about points of interest, wiki pages, reviews and other related information provided by PowerICT, its licensors and its users.
– Art. 1 – Definitions
– Art. 2 – Scope
– Art. 4 – License
– Art. 5 – Use of WhatsThat – Specific obligations
– Art. 6 – Risk taking
– Art. 7 – Property rights
Art. 1 – Definitions
– PowerICT: Power ICT Srls, owner of the Service, head office in Potenza (PZ) in Via del Seminario Maggiore 115, CAP 85100, Basilicata, Italy, VAT Code and Fiscal Code 01946770763;
– Service (plural Services): generic service offered by PowerICT;
– WhatsThat: Service named “WhatsThat”, subject of these Additional Terms;
– User: physical person(s) or legal entity(s) using a Service provided by PowerICT;
– General Terms: generic use agreement between PowerICT and the User about the Services provided by PowerICT;
– Additional Terms: supplemental use agreeements between PowerICT and the User about one or more specific Services provided by PowerICT;
Art. 2 – Scope
By loggin in, downloading or using WhatsThat, the Use declares to know, accept and be bound by:
– the General Terms of PowerICT;
– The Additional Terms of WhatsThat;
The User is required to read these documents carefully, starting from the General Terms.
Art. 4 – License
– view and annotate maps;
– publish contents online with the proper attributon.
Art. 5 – Use of WhatsThat – Specific obligations
Using WhatsThat, in addition to assent to the generic obligations already listed in the Art. 4 of the General Terms, the User undertakes not to:
a. redistribute or sell any component of WhatsThat or create a new product or service based on WhatsThat;
b. copy te contents of WhatsThat, unless he has the property rights on them or the consent of PowerICT;
c. perform mass downloads or create collective feeds of the contents or allow anyone else to do it;
d. use WhatsThat to create or integrate other data sets related to the mapping in order to use them for an alternative or substantially similar service to WhatsThat;
e. decrypt, decompile or attempt to extract or modify the source code of WhatsThat or any related software, unless expressly allowed or required by the applicable law.
Art. 6 – Risk taking
Using WhatsThat, the User may find differences on the actual conditions and those indicated by the Service.
The User is required to exercise his/her own independent judgment in the use of WhatsThat,
Utilizzando WhatsThat, l’User potrebbe riscontrare differenze tra le condizioni effettive e quelle indicate nel Servizio, under his/her own responsability and risk.
The User is responsabile, at any time, for his/her conduct and for any consequences.
Art. 7 – Propety rights